Saturday, December 3, 2011

Short one

You know how when you're a baby (come on who doesn't remember being a baby) your dad would balance you on his hand, like unto when people balance an umbrella or bat or something to see how long it will stand.
Anyhoo, I remember hearing how my dad used to this with my sister and me. He said whenever he would balance Jennie on his hand she would stand stiff. She'd stand all straight and he could balance her.
Jennie grew up and was a cheerleader in high school and college. I would watch these guys hold her up and she'd stand so solidly on their hands. Obviously something that has been in her since she was a baby.
My dad used to do the same thing with me when I was a baby. I grew up to be a singer.

1 comment:

  1. When I saw the title of this post I thought it was going to be about Mom. (jk)

    For some reason, whenever I tried this with you, you'd immediately bend your knees. I guess you have more sense than the rest of the kids.

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete