Monday, November 28, 2011

Nicknames

Thanks to my best friend Bree I have gotten into the habit of giving guys nicknames. It's easier for a lot of reasons. One being maybe I don't want people knowing who I'm talking about. Maybe I know 8 different spencers and don't want to have to explain each time I talk about one, which one I'm talking about. Maybe I don't like the guy and he doesn't deserve me using his name. It's just easier.
So today in my busy-ness I decided to compile a list of the names that I could remember. Here ya go:

Fosters
Red
Kayak
Blue Shirt
Hasslehoff
Big A
The Linguist
The Professor
The Doctor
The Father
The Drool Master
The Comedian
Chester the Molester
O'donnell
Shots
The Creeper
The Gym Guy
The Child
The Snowshoeing guy
Muscle Man
The Captain
The Agressor
Mr Persistan
Kingpin
The Musician
Goober 9000
The Stalker
The Friend


I know there are more, those last three just came to me as I was writing. Nicknames are a great invention, makes talking about dudes so much easier.

2 comments: