Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Blog Stalker

Ok so I read blogs from time to time. I see interesting titles of people on my sister's or friend's pages so I go to that blog and read it. Some of them I have grown quite accustomed to reading and enjoy to thoroughly. Almost like waiting for the next episode of a show you love. I check regularly to see if they have written a new post.
There is one blog in particular that I love. I don't really know why but I like it. She writes a lot, it's always interesting, she has cute decorating, hair, clothes ideas that I think one day I might mimick. It's just an interesting blog.
Anyhoo she posts pictures regularly and so I know what she looks like.
The other day (month whatever) I was at the local gymnasium working on my svelt physique (too much?) and she walked in. I almost said hi to her before I realized we have never actually met, she would have no idea who I am, and if I were to say "oh hey, yeah you're friends with my sister, and she has your blog on her blog, so I read it once and now I like it a lot, so I that's why I know who you are, I know all about you actually, your style, your boyfriend your brothers. I know a lot about you, wanna be friends? Wait... where are you going? I swear I'm not creepy, I just think you're neat. CALL ME!" Yeah I thought that could be mis-construed.
I feel like a creeper.


5 comments:

  1. I feel like I know who you are talking about. Does that make me The Creeper's Creeper? Probably...awe shoot. But seriously, Stiletto's and Bubblegum?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not supposed to guess... geeze... call a girl out! But yes... yes it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious Julia and so true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stalk your blog all the time ;)

    ReplyDelete