Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013 A Year In Review

Every year I like to look back and reflect on all that happened. This year was a doozy.
January- Went on a cruise to the Eastern Caribbean with my cousin Michelle (and about 250 other LDS singles)



February- Made the decision to move to Arizona. Never in my life had I ever even considered leaving Utah, and within about a week I had the idea to move to AZ, found a place to live, a job and a move out date.
Saying goodbye to my niece Giada


Kelly and I moved the same weekend. I made these for us.


Jaycie and I did a farewell concert the weekend before I moved.


One last shot of my beautiful Utah mountains. I hate the cold but man it's pretty.




March- Drove down to Arizona with my poppa. Turned 29 all my by lonesome. Tucson for my cousin's wedding (caught my 13th bouquet). Vegas with friends. LA for Easter with friends.











April- Lost my beautiful Aunt Tami to breast cancer, but got to spend a good weekend with family celebrating her life.


May-Went to Oklahoma to help with the tornado relief. Such a humbling experience to be there and feel a part of that community for such a small time. An experience I'll never forget.








June-Went home for Father's Day and to celebrate Mom's 60th. No photographic evidence.

July- Sang the National Anthem for the Arizona Diamondbacks. Went to Lake Powell for the 4th.Went to New Hampshire, Boston and Maine. Completed my second Spudman Triathlon, beating my time by 20 minutes.





August- Moved to a new apartment.
September- Completed my third half marathon, beat my PR by 10 minutes. Joined a rowing team.



October- Went home to see my nephew Jace get baptized. Met a dude that I like a whole lot. Competed in my first rowing race, and took a trapeze class. LOVED IT.

Conference weekend will take a lot out of you.







November- National Anthem for the National walk for Autism. Color me Rad 5k with my friend Sayward. Music video shoot with my rowing crew... Can be seen here. First Thanksgiving away from my family, but with a new one that... I like a whole lot ;). Went to Sedona for my first time and hiked around with a certain someone.







December- Matt's graduation celebration in Huntington Beach, stayed with the glorious Kelly Miller. Christmas with my family. Last day working for my company that I've been with since April 09.









I thought it was a really hard year for me, what with moving and everything, but looking back I realize, man it has been a great year. Ups and downs that rival a roller coaster, but in the end, a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment