Tuesday, September 10, 2013

So... I'm Psychic.

So... almost exactly 6 years ago I had a dream.
In my dream my brother Nolan was sitting there with a baby on his lap, his baby. At this point in time he and his wife Treo hadn't had any kids. I called him the next day and said, "So... I had a dream that you had a baby, anything you want to tell me?" He laughed, I laughed and he assured me that they were not expecting a baby.
Three months later it was almost Christmas and I had another dream. This time the dream was that Nolan and Treo announced that they were pregnant as a Christmas present to my parents. In the dream they told me that they were pregnant the first time I called, but they wanted it to be a surprise.
That night Nolan and Treo arrived from St George for the holiday and I told them of my second dream and again we all just laughed.
Christmas morning after all the presents had been opened, they handed one more to my parents. What do you know, a framed picture of an ultrasound, they were pregnant. They told me that they found out the day I called them about my first dream.
So, basically, I'm psychic.

(Don't worry that every time I have a nightmare it sends me into a panic)

No comments:

Post a Comment