Wednesday, October 23, 2013

In the spirit of Halloween Part Duex

Another dream:
I was volunteering in a school gym, working with kids and helping organize a relief effort of some sort. I was talking with a friend of mine when we heard chaos coming from outside of the gym. There were windows out to the hall and we could see people running past. Over the intercom we heard that there was an outbreak of some sort of virus and everyone in the gym was to remain in the gym at all cost so as to not be affected. They told us that these creatures were more likely to affect their own gender first.
As soon as the announcement was over I looked over at my friend and saw her... twitch. Just like that she transitioned and attacked a girl standing next to us.
As though in slow motion I looked around and noticed one by one people were changing. I started to run out and was grabbed by an infected guy. He had my arm in his hands and was about to bite me when another guy ran past us. He dropped my arm and charged at the guy. Being that he was the same gender he was more of a draw than I was.
I saw a little kid standing alone so I grabbed him and ran out of the gym.
The next thing I know I'm outside. It's dark by now and the streets are practically empty. The street lamps give a yellow color to the scene. I climbed up in the trees to be out of site. Every once in a while an infected would go running past.
As I was in the trees I saw my parents walk by. They both knew it was only a matter of time. I remember when I was little my dad saying, "I can always tell your mom is in a good mood when she is humming". My mom grabbed my Dad's hand and said that she was scared and he said, "Sing something for me". They started singing together as they walked through the empty street.
They walked up to an apartment building just as this little kid comes running out. He saw my parents and yelled inside, "There are people out here... REAL people." As he ran inside you could hear his parents yelling at each other, you could hear them changing and the kid crying. I looked down at my parents and they just looked at each other and hugged knowing they couldn't get away.
Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment