Friday, October 18, 2013

In the spirit of Halloween...

So I am a person that has very vivid and sometimes terrifying dreams. I've thought about logging them, but I also felt like if people knew the things I was dreaming they'd think I was a little crazy. One here and there is fine, but I consistently have freaky dreams.
I thought in the spirit of Halloween I'd post some of them... so here is number 1.

Some friends and I decided that we wanted to check out some haunted places, so we went online and googled "Haunted places in Utah". We found a websited that had a list of "The 10 most haunted locations in Utah" and tried to find one near us. One of the recommendations was up the canyon so we decided to give that a whirl.
There were about 10 of us, 5 girls and 5 guys and we decided we'd take video cameras and record anything interesting.
Once we got up the canyon we decided to split up the guys and girls and meet up at the end and share our stories.
The girls and I went trecking along and we stumbled across this old abandoned cabin. The front window was busted out and it was dark inside. We decided to set the camera up facing the house while one of the girls went in to check things out. I, being the pansy that I am, didn't dare go in, so I volunteered to watch the camera.
One girl went in and through the front window you could barely see her silhouette walking around. Then all of the sudden from the other side of the room we saw another silhouette coming at her. It rushed on her and we heard screaming and a lot of commotion but we couldn't see what was going on, and then silence. We got it on video.
The next scene of the dream I was going to her funeral. There was a memorial for her at her family's house and we wanted to go and pay our respects. For whatever reason I had a copy of the video with me. We went in and visited with the family for a bit and left.
Not too long after that I realized I left the video at the house somewhere. I went rushing back to the house to try and get it before anyone saw it, but when I walked in, her whole family was standing there, watching it right at the part where she was killed.
Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment