Thursday, April 29, 2010

Summer Dating

Summer dating, oh how I love thee!
I consider myself to be a pretty simple girl, not too hard to please, which is why any potential suitors should be pretty excited about summer.
I think summer is the easiest time to date. It is so easy to plan activities and dates that are cheap, and so fun.
There are so many options, hiking, bonfires, going to a park, going on a walk, playing sports, teaching sports, going to a driving range, going golfing, hot tubbing, and the list goes on and on. Movies are even better in the summer time. It gets me so excited just writing about it.
I went on a date last summer that was a perfect summer date. It was close to the 4th of July, and around that time Taylorsville has "Taylorsville days" The guy picked me up we drove to a park ate snow-cones while we would pick out people in the park and try to guess their life story. Then there was a free concert by an orchestra and then we watched fireworks. It was so nice outside and we just laid on a blanket on the grass and enjoyed. SEE! Summer dating is awesome, that probably cost him a total of $4 and I was perfectly happy.
I think in the summer people can really shine, you can do something so simple and make it so much fun. Winter makes it so hard to date, and typically more expensive because you have to do indoor activities for the most part. Summer is the best! I am a kid at heart and love to just play. Water fights, water parks, camping, boating, slack-lining, rock climbing, swimming, biking... and it's all right around the corner.
Summer dating, oh how I love thee.

2 comments:

  1. I love summer too. That is why living in KL is so awesome. Summer every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss summer dating...but summer hanging with the fam is awesome too. Happy memories.

    ReplyDelete