Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What happens when I'm bored...

Alright Listen! Don't judge me!
So sometimes when I get really bored (mainly at work) I will make lists of things. Today I tested some theories.
I have noticed that I date way more in the Fall and Winter than I do in the Spring and Summer. Today I made a list of all the guys I've kissed and wrote down (to the best of my memory) when we kissed. In the Fall I kiss more than any other time of the year. (Alright don't go crazy I'm not kissing ALL THE TIME)For instance, last year, only 37% of the guys I kissed were in the first 7 months of the year... (I like math alright? Back up off me.)
Here is what I find interesting. I feel like in the summer is when we all look our best. We workout for our "swimsuit bodies" we are sunkissed, I know that is when I am the most confident. So you'd think that would be the time that us single people are most active (ifyouknowwhatImean)
Here is the conclusion of my theory. In the summer there are always a million things to do. There are sports to play, trips to go on, boating, swimming, camping, hiking... all of these things are fun to do in groups. You meet a lot of new people in the summer through these activities. In the Fall/Winter your options are a lot more limited. You can... watch movies... (I'm seriously at a loss of other things to do) so when you watch movies, you want to be all cozy and cuddly. You go outside and it's cold so you want to be all cozy and cuddly. In the summer I think of running and playing, in the winter I think of sitting and cuddling.
Summer is upon us my friends (specially for those of us in AZ, the idea of cuddling just makes me think of sweat) so hope you stocked up this winter.
Crap, I move to Arizona to get out of the Utah Winter only to realize Winter has some rill good perks.
Here's to changing history :)

1 comment:

  1. HA HA!!! i loved this post Julia. I found out recently that 91% of the boys I´ve kissed in my lifetime have been 5´9-5´11..........I´m saving all those tall boys for other girls. I hope you´re still enjoying Arizona!!!

    ReplyDelete