Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A "Gem"

Ok so I have done the post about bad lines, this post is dedicated to one good line. Probably the best line ever used on me. It was given via instant message, and couldn't have been delivered any other way. I don't mention the names of dudes in this blog, so I will keep this one anonymous as well.
Well played my friend, well played.
Preface- prior to the line we were talking about nick-names, as we both could only think of negative ones for each other.

Me- Why don't you just stick to calling me Jules?
Him- I prefer Jewels
Him- Proverbs 3:15

I don't have the scriptures memorized so at this point I looked it up. It says, "She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared to her."

Me- (thinking "Holy Crap that was awesome")
Him- Who knew you could use the bible to flirt?

That one will go down in the books for sure! Guys, try to be original like this, because I'm still a little floored by it. It was creative, flattering, and freaking impressive!

I realize this is a short entry, but really, need I say more?

3 comments:

  1. That is seriously so cute. PS - I posted on one of your older posts so look back...about 4 back or 5 I think.

    ReplyDelete