Thursday, May 27, 2010

Going Fishing

I am posting this one mainly for the ladies. My friend Jon Grover has a blog, and I am going to copy and paste his latest post. I think girls need to read this. I think it perfectly explains a guy's point of view. Enjoy:


For all those girls that are throwing themselves at guys, here is a hint: We like a challenge!

Most men like to go fishing, Why? Because we like the challenge of the catch! If all the fish jumped into the boat it would not be very fun. However, if we have to fight to catch the fish and finally catch it, that is the fish we will be putting on our mantel.

Yes, I am comparing women to fish. Women please don’t get offended by this. I’m just trying to make the point that you need to give the guy a challenge when it comes to winning your heart. Don’t pull the fishing rod out of his hand, because we don’t like to try to catch a fish that is uncatchable. Give some slack and show them you are interested, he will start to reel you in. Then give him tug at the line so that he knows he needs to continue to work at this before he gets to enjoy the victory of the catch.

Good stuff Jon. Good stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Agreed. I've actually lived this way for a while. Fantastic advice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Play the game, everybody play the game!"

    ReplyDelete